Cybersixgill has one of the industry's largest threat intelligence collections. Our automation software and threat intelligence teams collaborate to extract data from a wide range of sources, including the dark web, limited-access dark web forums, invite-only messaging groups, code repositories, paste sites, and clear web platforms.
Threat intelligence reveals trends with a significant probability of impacting organizations as the year progresses.
In our latest ebook, consumers can dive deep into the dark web to discover the top 5 predictions we believe will impact cyber security professionals over the coming 12 months. Our predictions include the following:
- The rise of new threat actors
- How malicious actors are harnessing the power of AI
- New attack surfaces in the ePay space
- The potential impact of new federal regulatory requirements
- The changing approach to security by CISOs
Visit Cybersixgill News for more information, and download our top 5 cybersecurity predictions for 2023 here.